LUIS SUAREZ IN LALIGA

LUIS SUAREZ IN LALIGA


Luis Suarez's strong message to The leaders of Barca and Ronald Koeman who disrespected him 👊:

"When Barca told me they didn't count on me anymore, it was hard, I didn't expect it. Koeman called me and said he no longer relied on me. I despised the way I was used. My wife and children saw me go to training and were sad.

Messi and the Barcelona players did not understand this decision of the leaders and Koeman. What I wanted was not to be a problem. Then, after several days of sadness, I changed fashion. New challenges, a club that fights for important things and I found people who wanted me to be there. I'm happy to know I'm valued. A lot of people thought it was easy to play for Barcelona and score 20 goals a season. But it's not easy, i

Today, Suarez is La Liga's top scorer with 14 goals and proves he is still a great striker 🔥

A nice revenge on Barca who kicked him out this summer 👏💪

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Recent in Sports